Our website address is: Motogpleatherwears.com
What Personal Information we collect:
When you are making an ID for Jack Leathers , having a purchase or participation in an online survey! for this we may require some information including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address and contact preferences. In the U.S, we may ask for your Social Security number (SSN) but only in limited circumstances.
How we use your personal information
– The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on Motogpleatherwears’s latest leather product announcement and upcoming events. It also helps us to improve our services, content, and advertising. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by letting us know through email. – We also use personal information to help us develop, deliver, and improve our products, services, content, and advertising.
– From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as matters about purchases and changes in our terms, conditions, and policies. We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve Motogpleatherwears’s products and services.
Protection of Personal Information
Precautions are a must and Motogpleatherwears has always been committing your safety. To safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction is all a part of the safety process.
Motogpleatherwears has online services such as the Jack Leathers Online Store use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on all web pages where personal information is collected. To make purchases from these services, you must use an SSL-enabled browser such as Safari, Firefox, or Internet Explorer. Doing so protects the confidentiality of your personal information while it’s transmitted over the Internet.
When you use some Motogpleatherwears products or services or post on a Jack Leathers forum, chat room, or social networking service, the personal information you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these instances. For example, if you list your name and email address in a forum posting, that information is public. Please take care when using these features.
Integrity and Retention of Personal Information
Access to Personal Information
You can ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up to date by logging in to your account. For other personal information, we provide you with access so you can request that we correct the data if it is inaccurate or delete the data if Motogpleatherwears Master is not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may decline to process requests that are:
– Unreasonably repetitive
– Require disproportionate technical effort
– Jeopardize the privacy of others
– Are extremely impractical
– For which access is not otherwise required by local law.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13 we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
Our Companywide Commitment to Your Privacy
To make sure your personal information is secure; we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to Motogpleatherwears employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
– Via email to sales@Motogpleatherwears.com